Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Well, another beating. The week has not done well for me. I do not have confidence as I approach a week of poker in St. Petersburgh, Florida.
I was never even today, but I did come very close. In the end I lost my $100 to Peter and Greg who took most of the money off the table. Phil made a small win. Bruce lost so fast he left very disappointed.
Bill's Dad died this week, so we missed him at the game.
Peter had a great day, racking up chips, losing many of them back, and then racking them up again for a $90 win. So Greg must have won about $100.
No really dramatic hands. Peter had four 7's, but no one was there to bet into him. Twice I beat Peter with a flush card just one number higher than his. I had straight flush draws twice but nothing came of them except winning one pot.

I think I played way too loose and then on tilt for the last few hands.
I have to get the idea that losing less is also good and quit making the total score for the day the measure of good play.

No comments: