Tuesday, July 27, 2021

VIDEO POKER TS SNIP

 

VIDEO POKER


Years ago when my game was 10/7 DB I would not play VP at Turning Stone. Then I thought 8/5 JOB was outrageous.

But times have changed.

It actually took me a while to find an 8/5 JOB. Most were 7/5.

That IS outrageous.

I found some in the nonsmoking section that is just off the corridor that leads to The Parlour, a new high roller lounge with free drinks and finger food, I guess.

The machines seemed brand new and worked great. Still, I limited my play.

The third hand, I was dealt 4 to the spade royal. And then a ten of clubs.

I lost $40 my first day and $10 just before leaving. I did not play very long either time.

No quads.

I played hours and hours of 2-4 poker and lost $59.

Still, I liked a bit of the Video Poker because where else will I play that?

At Rivers in Schenectady they did have a nickle triple play Bonus Poker 7/5. I like that, but I don't go up just to play the VP.

No poker room open yet.

Also, at Rivers, on certain nights or with some promotions I can get a room for under $60, and I don't have to drive home in the dark. And there is a grand Italian restaurant just down the street:

John Rizzatello's restaurant


 I'm hoping they open the poker room as projected in September.

No comments: